Products & Services
- Emergency Service & Repair
- Commercial & Residential
- Installation & Replacement
- Custom Ductwork, Design, Inspection & Repair
- Scheduled Maintenance Agreements
- Zoning Systems for Comfort & Efficiency
- Air Quality Solutions
- 10% Military Discount on Repairs
- 10% Senior Discount on Repairs
- Free Second Opinions on Failed Compressors & Heat Exchangers
- We Service All Brands
- Geothermal Systems
We offer complete maintenance programs for your HVAC system. Maintaining your equipment is important, so your equipment can operate efficiently, as well as adding years of service to its life. Over 90% of failures are related to improper maintenance, not to mention it can cost up to 30% more to operate dirty equipment. And with today’s longer equipment warranties, failures due to lack of maintenance are often not covered by the manufacture. Servicing your heating and air systems is no different than changing the oil in your automobile. It pays to take care of our investments.
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment lift
- 10% discounts on repairs
- Priority customer service
- Emergency service with no overtime charges
- Fewer repairs
- Agreements are transferable
We offer several different programs to meet your specific needs, as well as different payment plans to give you options and additional discounts as well. Ask our service technicians for all the details today, or call our office for assistance at your convenience.
No job is too big or too small for us. Whether your AC system is having a complete meltdown or it just doesn’t seem to be working as well as usual, give us a call and one of our experienced technicians will diagnose the problem at hand and provide cost-effective solutions designed to get your system back up and working again.
AirRICH Heating and Cooling, Inc. is dedicated to working with you to implement cooling solutions that meet your needs.
At AirRICH Heating and Cooling we provide the highest level of quality in all of our heating services and products. We offer energy-efficient systems designed to save you money on energy cost without compromising your needs and comfort.
Whether it is residential or commercial system, we pride ourselves on working hard to provide top quality comfort solutions that meet your heating needs
Typical duct systems lose 25 to 40 percent of the energy put out by your homes central heating and air conditioner unit. This makes the duct system the most important component of your HVAC system. Besides energy loses, there are also health hazard concerns associated with poorly designed or leaky duct systems. We build our duct systems to comply with EPA’s Energy Star Ratings, and take great pride with the design and construction of our systems.
Benefits of sealed, insulated and balanced duct systems:
- Lower utility bills
- Improved indoor air quality
- Improved comfort
- Lower equipment cost
BEWARE OF YOUR AIR!!
- Indoor pollutants can be 5 times higher than outdoor pollutants.
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 pounds of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space.
- One ounce of dust can hold about 40,000 dust mites, one of the most common household allergens.
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
- Allergy and asthma causes have grown exponentially, causing significant health care cost increases.
- 54% of single-family homes with children have someone with a respiratory ailment.
- Children inhale 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults, so they are especially sensitive to air quality problems.