HVAC tips for Spring and Summer
1. To avoid moisture problems, do not run indoor fan in “on” position all the time.
2. Keep blinds and curtains closed to sheild sunlight, this saves energy.
3. To save energy, install a programmable thermostat; you can preset temperatures for different times of the day.
4. Check attic for proper insulation.
5. Put stone or mulch around the outdoor unit to prevent dirt from splashing up on coils during a hard rain.
6. Have systems cleaned and checked on a regular basis for optimum performance; clean coils, drain pans and drain lines.
7. To ensure sufficient air flow, check filters on a regular basis, at least every 30 days and replace as needed.
If you have any questions, or need immediate service please call us at (910) 245-3301 or click here and fill out the form.